Thursday, July 23, 2015

This is Xbox One's most wanted backward compatible game....

Hey Guys, I am not trolling at all. You saw the image correctly. Call of Duty: Black Ops II is the most requested Xbox 360 game to be backwards compatible for the Xbox One.
It was actually a fun game...
According to Xbox Feedback Data, Black Ops 2 received over 77,000 votes! Red Dead Redemption received only 75,000.

The funny thing about this is the fact that so many people just talk so much garbage about the Call of Duty franchise, yet this many people want Black Ops 2 to be backwards compatible. However, this game was really fun!

I spent a huge chunk of my time playing this game! I remember when I first played the game back in 2012 and just couldn't put it down. It was the fastest-selling game of all time back in 2012 before it was beaten by Grand Theft Auto V.

I guess this is pretty cool. I don't play this game that much due to the fact that I already hit Prestige Master and I don't feel like resetting my stats.
Till Next Time!!

No comments: