Sunday, February 19, 2012

The Hardest Game Of All Time!

Hey Guys, if you still play Retro video games then you know what I'm talking about. But the answer to the Hardest game of all time is obvious, Contra.
File:Contra (NES version screenshot).png
I've had this game for so many years and still haven't beaten it. But exactly why is Contra difficult to complete? Well it's common sense why it's difficult. You can die in one shot and a "1-up" is rarely given and the AIs in the game are just plain out intelligent. Which makes beating the game super difficult. But most people don't comprehend this issue with the whole one shot kill concept that makes Contra so hard.

I attempted to beat the whole game yesterday, but it's just so frustrating. I nearly threw my remote to my television because of this game.
Till Next Time!!

No comments: