Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Xbox Live: Free Games of May 2017- Not for everyone...

Hey Guys, I know this news is late, but I guess it's better late than never. I know there was a lot of important news in the gaming industry like the discontinuation of the NES Classic Edition and the announcement of the new Call of Duty. I'll be giving my thoughts on the new Call of Duty game once the world premiere occurs. Anyways, let's continue with my worthless opinion.
Image Provided by Major Nelson's Blog.

















It's been a while since I played any Tomb Raider game. The last one I played was Rise of the Tomb Raider and I have yet to complete that. I think I got stuck on one of the optional tombs and haven't returned to it. Maybe I'll check out this Lara Croft game, but I'm not a fan of the gameplay style of this particular game.

I seriously hate when games people have never heard of are made for free. What the hell is Gianna Sisters? Why not make another game for free that is around the same price!?

Lego games are actually pretty fun. However, not everyone is going to like the Lego games even if is Star Wars themed. I might check this out once it releases, but I don't know anybody who is willing to play it with me. Believe me, the Lego games are so much fun when you are playing with someone else.

I never played any of the Force Unleashed games. I heard the second one was a mixed bag. I'm not sure if I'm going to touch it since I didn't play the first one when it was free. Could be that I'm not a big Star Wars guy or I just don't have as much time as I like to be playing video games.

Before I leave, just know that Xbox One owners got scarred for May. One of them looks decent enough, but this is really divisive. Some people are going to like the gameplay others are not. I'll see you guys next time when the new Call of Duty game is revealed.
Till Next Time!!

No comments: