Friday, March 24, 2017

Xbox Live: Free Games of April 2017- Good enough...

Hey Guys, yesterday the free games for Xbox Live members have been announced. Of course, I'll be giving my opinions on the games even though I've played two of them.

Image Provided by Major Nelson's Blog
I heard Ryse: Son of Rome was more of a tech demo rather than a video game. Seriously, I remember just looking at the game in awe. However, the gameplay just seems too monotonous. Maybe I'll give it try, but I'm probably going to forget about it.

The Walking Dead: Season 2 is a great game. If you have not played it, please do yourself a favor and download it as soon as it becomes free. If you loved the first season, you're going to love the second season. Season 3 is available as well, so it wouldn't be a bad idea to buy it.

I couldn't get into Darksiders II. It's just not for me. I don't think it's a bad game by any means, but I'm sure I'm not going to be playing Darksiders.

Assassin's Creed: Revelations is one of my least favorite games in the franchise. While it was satisfying in ending the story of Ezio, I just didn't like the setting and the gameplay was ripped right out of Assassin's Creed Brotherhood. I would say play it if you haven't, but only if you have played the previous games in the series. Otherwise, you're going to be lost as to what's going on.

Overall, it's a solid month for Games with Gold. Will I be playing them? Maybe. Now, if you'll excuse me I'm going to go play some Overwatch.
Till Next Time!!

No comments: