Friday, February 9, 2018

Update: Where the F*** have I've been!?

Hey Guys, surprised to finally see something from me? Yeah, I apologize for being away for so long. Life's been busy as usual and I've been working on some new material. Other than life stuff, I've also been busy with video games as well. Let me ramble in the most organized way possible.

The Best and Worst game of 2017
Okay, I'm not going to be making a "Top" list. Although I have played a lot of games this year compared to last year, I just can't bring myself to rank them. Additionally, I was "burdened" to own three consoles(Xbox One, PS4, and Switch), so I was able to play a lot of the best games this year.

I didn't really play a "bad" game this year, but I did play a game that greatly disappointed me. Not because of how "bad" the game is, but just the wasted potential. I'm not going to drop any hints, but I think I'll post my most disappointing game first before I post my best games of 2017.

Don't expect to see The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild as my best game of 2017 because I haven't played it. Gasp. I know, but remember I'm a poor college student. However, I'm sure I would have made it my best game if I did play it.

What I've been playing
I did beat a lot of games last year, but I still have quite a lot to go through. I have yet to beat Wolfenstein II and Horizon Zero Dawn. I'm halfway done with Wolfenstein 2 and plan on finishing that before I continue on with Horizon Zero Dawn.

Spoiler alert, Horizon Zero Dawn will not be my best game of 2017. It's a great game, but it's not nearly as good as people make it out to be.

Recently, I finished South Park: The Fractured But Whole and had a blast with it. Seriously, if you're a South Park fan there is no reason for you to not pick this game up. It's not that long of a game. I put in about 15 hours when I finished the main story, but I still had things left to do.

That's it for me today. Anyways, not sure when I'll have the next posts up, but I won't disappear again.
Till Next Time!!

No comments: