Monday, July 6, 2015

The Walking Dead Season 2: No Going Back RANT!!

Hey Guys, I feel that this rant was long overdo, but something has to be said about it. If you have not played the Walking Dead Season 2, then let me warn you that there will be heavy spoilers in just a few moments and I recommend you don't. For those of you who have already played it or just don't care, then let me get started.
No seriously, turn back if you have not played the game
Of course this may sound biased, but I will back up my opinions with facts. The episode itself was amazing. This by far has to be the most emotional episode of The Walking Dead since the season finale of Season 1.

What I'm really mad about is the decision between Jane and Kenny. I will be the first one to say that I didn't shoot Kenny. But Eddie, he's out of control and puts everyone at risk! Oh really? Fools! Kenny was like this since Season 1, but not to the same extent as in Season 2. Think about it, he has been through so much pain to the point where it's enough to break any man, but he hasn't completely lost it.

He is out of control! He hit Clementine, so he must die for this! I don't know why people use this excuse as well. He didn't mean to hit Clementine. As a matter of fact, I was on Kenny's side for 100% of the time. I let him beat on Arvo because it really was his fault that his group attacked Clementine's group. There's even more of a reason to want Arvo dead if players chose not to steal from him. I don't care what other people, but there is no reason to even defend Arvo for what he has done!

He is the same old Kenny! Kenny has always been the same stubborn and loyal person. If you sided with Kenny in Season 1, he is loyal to Lee and the two become best friends. I would get why you wouldn't side with Kenny 100%, but he was usually right about his actions. Don't even get me started on the meat locker incident with Larry. That guy was dead and had to die since he would only put the group in danger.

This also just makes me sick,
This was taken on July 6th, 2015
This is a screenshot I took from the Walking Dead Wiki of the stats for this episode. I remember when over 70% of players shot Kenny, but it seems that people have finally smarted up and chose not to shoot him. Trust me, I can go all day about why Kenny is the best bet to be around.

Jane has already proven herself to be untrustworthy. Kenny was right about her! He actually has a sense of the people who should or shouldn't be trusted. If she ran off once, she'll just do it again. Additionally, she didn't even want to save Sarah when she was pinned under the planks of wood.

I just find it hypocritical that people were making comments like, "If Kenny dies, we riot!". Now that players have the choice to haul him off people apparently have no problem shooting him. I will always be on Kenny's side no matter what. The best ending has to be leaving Wellington with Kenny and AJ.
Till Next Time!!

No comments: