Saturday, December 25, 2010

Two Gamers #5-Left 4-6 Chirstmas

Superm6031: I sure do love the holidays! There the best. Oh hold on.
*Pulls Out Shotgun*
Superm6031: For now, I'm going to kill some zombies. Enjoy the show.
Rob: Let's see, what would Marcus want for Chirstmas? I'll get him a copy of Assassin's Creed Brotherhood. He'll love this.
Marcus: Ya know Darry, Chirstmas is today and I haven't bought a thing for anybody yet.
Darry: Well you need to buy something because I was done just a week ago man.
Marcus: You already started?!
Darry: Yeah, it's good to start early man.
Marcus: Well I better go around the Mall to buy gifts man.
*Goes Into Gamestop*
Marcus: Nick I need to buy gifts and quick and you need to give me price drops.
Nick: Now first off, I can't give you any price drops on anything and Second of all, I'm off duty.
Marcus: But wait!
Nick: Next time start early! Merry Chirstmas!
Marcus: This sucks!
Clerk: May I help you sir?
Marcus: SCREW YOU PAL!
Clerk: I'M NOT YOU PAL FRIEND!
Marcus: I'M NOT YOUR FRIEND BUDDY!
Clerk: I'M NOT YOUR BUDDY PAL!
Marcus: FORGET IT!
*Leaves Gamestop*
Bob: It seems your having trouble buying gifts, Marcus?
Marcus: Yes I am Bob, now leave me alone.
Bob: Ok then, you should have started early.
Marcus: I'M GONNA KILL YOU BOB!!
*Bob Runs*
Marley: You really did scare him off Marcus.
Marcus: I bet you didn't buy anything Marley.
Marley: Nope, I bought gifts for everybody. Rob, Bob, Nick, Darry, and Me only bought gifts.
Marcus: I'M THE ONLY ONE WHO DIDN'T?!
Marley: Well yeah your the only one.
Marcus: Then I guess I give up then. I'm going home, I can't buy anything for Chirstmas.
*Lights Go Out*
Marcus: What's going On?
Marley: Good thing your here to suffer with us.
*Every Store Glows Green*
Marcus: Ok, why do the weridest things always happen to me?
Marley: Something is gonna happen.
Nick: GUYS!!
Marcus: What?
Nick: I was at work and everything went green. Then all of the items came to life. They even tried to kill me but I got away.
Marcus: Probably just kids with their stupid wireless toys.
Marley: I don't think they would want to kill somebody.
Marcus: Why?
Marley: THERE'S A DEAD BODY ON THE FLOOR!
Marcus: Ok, that's a good point, but who or what killed him.
Marley: I think those flying Kinects could explain.
Nick: RUN GUYS!!
*They All Run*
Marcus: Ok, now I'm starting to believe.
Marley: YA THINK!
Nick: QUICK INTO THAT GUN STORE!
Marcus: Ok, since when did this Mall had a Gun Store?
Marley: SAVE THE QUESTIONS FOR LATER AND TAKE ONE!
Marcus: Well I was just asking.
*Grabs Guns*
Nick: Ok, now we could defend ourself.
Marcus: Also why can't we exit the Mall instead of staying here.
Marley: NO! We need to save everyone else and then we could go.
Marcus: So only our friends? That's easy!
Marley: THAT MEANS EVERYONE!!!
Marcus: Dang, I had to ask.
*Darry Comes*
Darry: Guys! Don't grab any weapons that are eletronic or it will come to life. That's why I'm using this baseball bat. It comes in handy.
Marcus: Well let's get outta here. Besides it looks like everybody is alive and running towards the exit. All of them are crushing each other, getting killed by those items, THAT GIANT CHIRSTMAS TREE!!
Darry: THAT WILL KILL THEM ALL!
Marley: Marcus, Shoot that chainsaw that's cutting down that tree.
Marcus: I'm already on it.
*Shoots Chainsaw*
*Bob Comes*
Bob: Guys hurry I found a way out! AND THERE IS NO PEOPLE THERE!
Marley: That will make our day a whole lot easier.
Nick: But what about Rob?!
Marley: OH NO! WE NEED TO SAVE HIM!
Marcus: Can't we just leave him? I bet he already escaped.
Marley: We don't leave until we save him.
Darry: Well we better hurry!
Bob: What's The Rush?
Darry: It's only a matter of time until the Mall's Security Syestem Reacts and puts everything on lockdown and we'll all die here!
Marcus: Then we better hurry! I'm not gonna die on Chirstmas!
Rob: MAN! WHERE ARE THOSE GUYS!
*Games Attack*
Rob: DANG IT! THAT HURTS! TAKE THIS!
*Hits Games With A Baseball Bat*
Rob: Payback!
Marcus: ROB YOU LAZY JERK! LET'S GET OUT OF HERE!
Rob: Coming!
Rob: Wow, you got everybody!
Marcus: Well yeah.
Bob: AND YOU MADE US WAIST OUR TIME ROB!
Marcus: Well come on! We need to leave guys!
Marley: Your right! I want to go home for some Christmas Presents!
*2 hours later*
Nick: WOW SUPER MARIO ALL-STARS? Thanks Rob!
Rob: Your Welcome!
Marley: Hey Rob.
Rob: Yeah?
Marley: How did you get all these games.
Rob: I got them just today. They glowed green and then they stopped glowing. So I took all the games there was.
Darry: So all the games you got us were from the Mall?
Rob: That's Right!
Everybody But Rob: HOLY CRAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*Games Attacks*
Rob: Wow! The games love you guys!
Bob: YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS ROB!
Rob: No need to thank me guys!
Marley: Everybody GET ROB!!!!!
Rob: A Merry Christmas To Everybody!
Superm6031: Well what a messed up Chirstmas. But I'm going have a better one. But man that was so epic. A Merry Chirstmas To All And To All A Good Night! Till The Next Episode!

No comments: