Sunday, December 19, 2010

Two Gamers #2-Rob and The Master Chief

Superm6031: It's been a long time since the first Halo game had released and the series ended this year. But let's see the adventure of Halo again.
Rob: Man is this game boring! I should find an older game to play and something that I didn't play in a while.
*Goes Into Closet*
Rob: Not that, nope, not that one, negative, and not that one.
Rob: There it is!
*Pulls out a game*
Rob: I'm going to play some Halo:Combat Evolved.
*Puts Halo In Xbox*
Rob: I sure do love this game.
*Someone knocks on door*
Rob: Be right there
*Opens Door*
Marcus: ROB!
Rob: Hey Marcus! Where have you been?
Marcus: I WAS IN JAIL BECAUSE OF YOU! I HAD TO BAIL MYSELF OUT MAN!
Rob: I have no idea what I did to make you go to jail but I'm sorry. Come upstairs Marcus.
Marcus: Ok then ( Then I'll teach you a great lesson up there)
*They Go Upstairs*
Rob: Let's play some Halo together.
Marcus: Oh, we'll play all right.
*The lights go out and the TV is still on but white*
Marcus: Rob, what is going on.
Rob: I have no clue Marcus.
*Someone comes out of the TV*
Marcus and Rob: HOLY CRAP
Master Chief: ...
Marcus: Rob, it's the Master Chief.
Rob: I can't believe he's here.
Master Chief: Where am I?
Rob: Your in the real world Chief and you came out of your video game Halo.
Master Chief: HOW WAS I TRANSPORTED HERE!
Marcus: We have no clue you came out of that TV.
Master Chief: Well I need to get back you guys.
Rob: Now out of all the movies I've ever seen, if you stay in our world to long, you'll dissapear for all of time and well the Halo series is over.
Marcus: ROB! HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF REMAKES! AND WITHOUT THE MASTER CHIEF, ALL OF THE HALO GAMES WITH THE MASTER CHIEF WILL BE GONE AND THAT PRETTY MUCH ALMOST ALL OF THEM. AND THAT EVEN COUNTS FOR A BRIEF LOOK AT HIM LIKE HALO REACH!
Rob: So it's up to us to save the Halo games.
Master Chief: That's right and there is no time to waste.
Marcus: Well, how are we going to send him back?
Rob: He came from my limited edition Xbox which probably means that the regular Xbox won't work. But it broke while the Master Chief came into our world.
Marcus: So then we need to repair that Xbox.
Rob: That's right Marcus.
Marcus: And I know the right person to finish this job.
Rob: You don't mean..
*Knocks On Door*
*Opens Door*
Darry: Hey Guys, what are you doing here?
Marcus: No time Darry, we need you to repair this limited edition Xbox and you need to do it quickly.
Darry: What for?
Rob: It's for the fate of all the Halo games.
Darry: XD are you serious! The fate of all Halo games!
Voice: It's no joke, Darry.
Darry: Who said that?
Voice: I did.
*Appears in front of door*
Master Chief: Surprize? So am I.
Darry: It's the... M... Master.... C....
Rob: Master Chief Darry.
Marcus: And we need to send him back or he'll dissapear forever and all the Halo games will be gone.
Darry: Fine I'll help.
Master Chief: Oh no.
Rob: What is it?
Master Chief: My hand, it's gone.
Marcus: YOU NEED TO HURRY DARRY!
Darry: Ok, I'm on it.
*Takes Xbox into house*
Darry: You better keep him away from public, you'll never believe how many fans the Master Chief has.
Rob: Copy that Darry.
*Closes Door*
Rob: Ok, we need to wait until Darry fixes my Xbox so the Master Chief can return.
Marcus: And we need to lay low.
Random Person: Look Guys! It's the Master Chief Himeself!
*A bunch of people start runing*
Marcus, Master Chief, Rob: RUN!
Rob: INTO THAT CAR!
Marcus: I'll lock pick it!
*Lock picks the car*
Marcus: Got it! GET IN!
Rob: Hey Marcus.
Marcus: Yeah?
Rob: YOU FORGOT TO HOT WIRE THE CAR DO IT THEY ARE GETTING CLOSER!!
Marcus: Fine Then.
*Hot Wires Car*
Marcus: Ok, LET'S GET OUTTA HERE!
Rob: Let's hope we lose them.
*Phone Rings*
Marcus: Hello?
Darry: I fixed the Xbox but you might have a problem getting over here.
Marcus: Why?
Darry: There is like a million people here there's no way in.
Marcus: There has to be a way in.
Darry: Well you need to hurry because my copy of Halo 3 dosen't have the Master Chief.
Marcus: Ok.
*Hangs Up*
Master Chief: Oh no.
Rob: What?
Master Chief: Both my arms are gone.
Rob: MARCUS HURRY!
Marcus: Hold on we are getting closer.
Rob: I got an idea. Chief, your helmet. You have to take it off in order to get through these people.
Master Chief: As Long as I get back in my game.
Marcus: Ok, we are here.
Rob: Take off your helmet and let's get outta here!
*Marcus pulls out phone*
Marcus: Darry we are here unlock the door.
Darry: Ok, but your gonna need to run.
*Hangs Up phone*
Marcus: Come on you slowpokes we need to hurry.
*Opens door*
Darry: Come in hurry!
Rob: Chief get in!
*Closes Door*
Darry: Good thing your here or it would have been to late.
*Turns On Xbox*
Rob: Time To go home Chief.
Marcus: Yeah man.
Master Chief: Thanks a lot you guys. For everything.
Darry: You need to hurry.
Master Chief: Bye you guys!
Darry, Marcus, Rob: Good-Bye
*Master Chief Jumps into TV*
Darry: Well, that's over with.
*Picks Up Halo 3*
Darry: The Master Chief is back and everything is normal again.
Rob: Well, GIVE ME MY XBOX!
Darry: Fine Then!
*Gives Xbox*
Rob: I'm heading home you guys this day sure did blow.
Superm6031: Wow, the Halo games were saved but the series is over and half the world all ready beat the game already. Till The Next Episode!!


Games Used During The Episode



Guest Appearence By

No comments: