Friday, February 26, 2016

Resident Evil 4, 5, and 6 are coming to Xbox One & PS4: My Thoughts

Hey Guys, I know I might be a little late on this, but this is something that I found out about late. Anyways, this is something that really makes me happy because of how much of a fan I am about the Resident Evil franchise. Capcom is releasing Resident 4, 5 ,and 6 for Xbox One and PS4. Why they aren't releasing them for PC is beyond me, but they probably making console peasants such as myself feel better about ourselves.

Image Provided by Kotaku

I'm not surprised that Resident Evil 4 will be coming to Xbox One and PS4. That game is probably on almost every single platform. However, it is kind of disappointing that it will not be released until much later in the year around the same time the Friday the 13th game releases. I loved Resident Evil 4 and am totally willing to buy it for Xbox One.

The main reason why I loved Resident Evil 5 is because of the co-op. It's a great game and if you have friends to play with then it's a great buy if you have not played the game yet. However, don't buy this if you have not played previous Resident Evil games because you will not really get the survival-horror vibe. It can be argued that Resident Evil 4 is also similar in terms of action, but it did not have co-op.

I'm not sure why Resident Evil 6 is going to be the first game to be released. Probably because it is the most recent game in the series, so it isn't as hard to upgrade it to current-gen consoles. It's easily the most bipolar game in the series. Personally, I thought it was a good game, but it just did not feel like Resident Evil.

Each game will be $20 in the United States. There will even be a retail release, but it's not known if each game will be released on disc or they will be packaged on one disc like a compilation.
Till Next Time!!

No comments: