Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Two Gamers #4-My Kinect

Superm6031: Just the other day, Rob went out to buy something interesting for himself. And so, he bought himeself a Kinect for Xbox 360. But little did he know the dangers of this.
Rob: Oh boy! I can't wait to finally use this. But Chirstmas isn't until two days. But who cares!
*Opens Box*
Rob: Man this is gonna be so cool.
*Hooks Up To Xbox 360*
Rob: Well, this seems awesome so far with a copy of Sonic Free Riders, Kinect Adventres, Kinect Sports and Dance Central. Wait, I HATE DANCING!
*Throws Dance Central Out Of The Window*
Rob: Much Better.
*Someone Knocks On Door*
Rob: Coming!
*Opens Door*
Darry: Rob, can you explain to me why Dance Central came out of your window and hit my head?
Rob: Well ye-
*Hits Rob With Dance Central*
Rob: OW! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!
Darry: PAYBACK YOU FRIGGN IDIOT.
*Darry Leaves*
Rob: He's The Friggn Idiot.
Rob: Well, I'll play some Kinect Adventures. That might be safe.
*Puts In Kinect Adventures*
Rob: This is fun!
*Steps On Action Figure*
Rob: OW! STUPID TOY! I BLAME YOU KINECT ADVENTURES!
*Throws Kinect Adventures Out Of The Window*
Rob: That's way better now.
*Someone knocks on door*
Rob: Coming!
*Opens Door*
Nick: Why did you hit me with Kinect Adventures?
Rob: I didn't mean...
*Hits Rob With Kinect Adventures:
Rob: OW! YOU JERK!
Nick: THAT SHOULD TEACH YOU A LESSON YOU FRIGGN IDIOT!
*Nick Leaves*
Rob: Now I should play Sonic Free Riders.
*Puts In Sonic Free Riders*
Rob: Now This is much better.
*Game Error Shows Up*
Rob: I JUST BOUGHT THIS GAME!
*Throws Sonic Free Riders Out Of The Window*
Rob: Now I hope that didn't hit anybody.
*Somebody Knocks On Door*
Rob: Oh no, looks like it did. Coming!
*Opens Door*
Marley: You hit me with Sonic Free Riders!
Rob: Look, I could expl-
*Hits Rob With Sonic Free Riders*
Rob: Third time this happen today!
Marley: WELL YOU DESERVED THEM ALL!
*Marley Leaves*
Rob: Well I guess I should play some Kinect Sports.
*Puts In Kinect Sports*
Rob: This is average.
*Hits Foot On TV And TV Breaks*
Rob: OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SCREW YOU KINECT SPORTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*Throws Kinect Sports Out Of The Window*
Rob: Now I'm going to be in more pain.
*Bob Comes In*
Bob: Rob! You're In Pain!
Rob: Please Help!
Bob: I'll help!
*Hits Rob With Kinect Sorts*
Rob: BOB! WHAT THE DONKEY?!
Bob: PAYBACK YOU FRIGGN IDIOT!
*Bob Leaves*
Rob: THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT, KINECT! WHAT DID I DO TO YOU?!
*Throws Kinect Out Of The Window*
Rob: GO AND DIE IN HELL KINECT!
*Marcus Comes In*
Marcus: Ya know, you left your door open. And THREW YOUR KINECT AT ME!
Rob: That Kinect Must Die...
*Everybody Who Got Hit Comes In*
Everybody: YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS ROB!
Rob: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Superm6031: Now instead of hurting his friends, his friends all came and jumped him. Think twice before buying Kinect. Don't end up like Rob.
Rob: THAT'S NOT FUNNY SUPERM6031!!
Superm6031: Well I created you and I could take you out.
Rob: How?
Superm6031: Till The Next Episode!!
Rob: Huh?

No comments: