Saturday, December 18, 2010

Two Gamers #1-Pilot

Superm6031: Hey Guys, this is a new segment to Video Gamer's Tribune Two Gamers. This should be a big hit that all of you guys might love. Enjoy.

*Morning at Marcus's House*
Marcus: Man what time is it?
*Picks Up Clock*
Marcus: It's 6:00 AM!? I'm never up at this time of day! Well forget that. I'm going to make some breakfeat and play some Black Ops.
*Goes Downstaris*
Marcus: Man do I hate mornings.
*Makes Breakfeat*
*Eats Breakfeat*
Marcus: Well, time to play some Black Ops.
*Grabs Black Ops. Turns on Xbox 360 and puts in Black Ops.*
*Plays Black Ops."
Marcus: Man Lady! I saved you and now your going to kill me! Now I gotta kill you. XD
*Someone knocks on the Door*
Marcus: Coming!
*Opens Door*
Rob: Hey Marcus! I just bought Donkey Kong Country Returns and it's pretty cool. You gotta paly it with me!
Marcus: Rob, it's 6:00 in th morining shoudn't you be in bed or something? And besides I'm in the middle of playing Black Ops.
Rob: First Off, I always wake up at 5:00 AM and Second Of All, I beat Black Ops in one day. So come on let's play some Donkey Kong Country Returns.
Marcus: GO HOME ROB! I'M NOT PLAYING DONKEY KONG COUNTRY RETURNS! NOW LET ME FINISH BLACK OPS!
Rob: But...
*Marcus Slams Door On Rob*
Marcus: Well, that's over with.
*Continues Playing Black Ops*
*Someone knocks on door*
Marcus: Coming!
*Opens*
Rob: Hey Marcus! Want to play Resident Evil 5 with me?
Marcus: NO! I'M PLAYING BLACK OPS ROB NOW LEAVE ME ALONE!
Rob: But...
*Marcus Slams Door On Rob*'
Marcus: Good Ridence!
Marcus: I have to hurry and finish Black Ops before Rob comes over.
*Someone Knocks On Door*
Marcus: I'm coming!
*Opens Door*
Rob: Hey Marcus! Want to play some Sonic Colors?
Marcus: HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU ROB!? I DON'T WANT TO PLAY ANY GAMES! GO HOME AND LET ME FINISH BLACK OPS!
Rob: But...
*Slams Door*
Marcus: The next time he comes I'm going to shoot him with my paintball gun.
*Someone Knocks On Door*
Marcus: I'm Coming! XD
*Opens Door And Shoots Paintball Gun*
Marcus: THAT SHOULD TEACH YOU A LESSON ROB!
Marcus: 0_o
Police: I'm a cop you idiot! You been reported for disdurbing the peace and now assulting an officer!
Marcus: But... I thought you were my friend Rob.
Police: Yeah, Yeah, tell it to the judge dirtbag.
*Rob comes in*
Rob: Marcus you home? He Probably left somewhere.
*Looks at Xbox 360*
Rob: And it looks like he got the Red Ring Of Death.
Rob: Well I'm going home and taking a long nap.
Superm6031: Well if only Marcus had any brains to pay attention and he wouldn't shoot the cop.
Till The Next Episode!!

Games Used During The Making Of This Episode.


 

No comments: