Thursday, November 10, 2011

A Look Back At Halo Main Series

Hey Guys, it's been over 10 years since the release of Halo: Combat Evolved. And when I first played it, I thought to myself for a moment. Where were these kinds of games when I was a kid, we had crappy pixel violence, and now we have advanced graphics to make the games look better. But anyway, here is the history of Halo.

1. Halo: Combat Evolved
Halobox.jpg
The first Halo game that started it off, but there is no Online for the game. But Halo has a very outstanding campaign storyline.

2. Halo 2
Halo2-cover.png
Halo 2 is the first Halo game to support Online multiplayer. Sadly, the multiplayer servers were finally cut down due to the fact that the original Xbox Live for the original Xbox was shut down.

3. Halo 3
Halo 3 final boxshot.JPG
To this day I believe people still buy Halo 3. Halo 3 has one of the best Online multiplayer experiences, and the best campaign.

4. Halo 4 (Upcoming)
Cutmypic.png
I can't wait to play Halo 4 after seeing the ending for Halo 3. But I'm really hoping to play the multiplayer, hopefully it will be improved.

There are other Halo games such as Halo Reach, Halo Wars, and Halo 3: ODST. But I'm looking at the main series. Though it's sad that Bungie is done with Halo, with Halo Reach being their last game. But 343 seems pretty good. Anyway, Halo Combat Evolved will release on November 15th at $40 dollars in the US!
Till Next Time!!
Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary
Halo-combat-evolved-anniversary-dvd.jpg

No comments: