Wednesday, November 30, 2011

VGT Tech: 3D Gaming, Should It Continue?

Hey Guys, now a days most games are being made in 3D. I mean most of them look great in 3D, but think about the disadvantages. For instance, 3D TVs aren't selling that well. Why make games in 3D if there's no TV to play it on. Companies should at least wait until the sales of 3D TVs rises before making games in 3D.

Now it's easier to play games on PC, although 3D PCs and Laptops aren't cheap. So the sales for the both of these things must go up as well. But many games on PC support 3D.

Now currently the best systems to play 3D on are Xbox 360, PS3, and PC. The Nintendo 3DS doesn't work well with it's 3D in my opinion. The only games I know that probably don't support 3D are Skyrim and Battlefield 3. And that's a good thing.
Battlefield 3 ScreenshotThe Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Screenshot

I almost forgot to mention that 3D can harm your eyes. And that's scientifically proven. Which is why I don't really like 3D myself.
Till Next Time!!

No comments: