Tuesday, July 16, 2013

VGT Weekly Update #1

Hey Guys, since there really isn't anything too major going on in the gaming world I decided to start doing weekly updates. I noticed that ratings were getting lower because I haven't been posting that much lately. Not to worry, I'll start trying to post regularly. Anyways, back to the weekly update.

The new and final DLC for Dishonored will release on August 13th on Xbox Live for 800 MP($10).
However, I only get DLC if I'm really interested or if it's part of an episodic series. (I'm looking at you Walking Dead).
 
Capcom is having a sale on Xbox Live. Games that are on sale include,
  • Asura's Wrath: $10
  • Ultimate Marvel Versus Capcom 3: $15
  • Resident Evil 5: $10
  • Devil May Cry HD Collection: $15
  • Devil May Cry 4: $10
  • Dark Void: $5
  • Lost Planet 2 : $5
Add-ons are also on sale. However, there is just way too many to name. Also, Assassin's Creed 2 is available now as a free game for Xbox Live. If you haven't played Assassin's Creed 2 (which a majority of you probably have), download this game immediately. This is the best Assassin's Creed game in the series. I have played Assassin's Creed 3, but I haven't had the time to post a review of it. Trust me, Assassin's Creed 3 is disappointing to veteran Assassin's Creed players. One day I'll post a review of Assassin's Creed 3.

For you PC Gamers, the Steam sell is still going on. If your wallet hasn't been robbed, go waste your rent money on the Steam sell.

If you're wondering what happened to the "Two Gamers" series, don't worry about it. I know it's been a while since I published the last article, but I'm currently working on one. I have about 3 articles done, but I need to read over them to make sure they're good to go.

I noticed that my Rants posts are becoming popular. I just wanted to let my feelings out, but I never knew people are so interested in people ranting. I'll probably rant more often, but too much to the point where I get sued for Harassment.

A survey recently conducted by IGN shows that people prefer the PS4 over the Xbox One.
 
The scale was from 1 to 5. Where 1 is less important and 5 is most important. The survey shows that people care more about price then anything. Microsoft, we live in a world where Economics really affects the way people think. Why would you set the price higher for your console when your competitor's console is over $100 cheaper? It seems everyone only do things just because they get paid. That's just sad.
 
I'll see you guys next week on the next weekly update.
Till Next Time!!

No comments: