Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Destiny: The Taken King Limited Edition PS4 Revealed

Hey Guys, as much as I despise people trying to find anything to talk about Destiny this actually looks pretty cool. Sony just revealed a limited edition PS4 model in order to celebrate the release of Destiny: The Taken King on September 15th.
The color is actually on point
The console itself is 500GB and will come with a physical copy of The Taken King. Let me repeat that. It will release with a physical copy of The Taken King. It also includes an upgrade to the Digital Collector's Edition. I also forgot to mention that this bundle also comes with the original game as well as all its DLC.

The only problem I have with this bundle is the storage. Didn't Sony just recently announced they will be releasing 1TB PS4 models? Seriously, we live in a time where games take up massive amounts of space and 500GB is way too small!

Despite this setback, I think it's pretty cool for the design, but I'm not going to recommend buying this solely on the design since the game itself is still average at best.
Till Next Time!!

No comments: