Friday, January 13, 2012

Games I'm Looking Forward To In 2012

Hey Guys, the new year has begun and that means new games will be releasing. Also, 2011 was the best year for video games. And here's what I'm looking forward to in 2012.

Prototype 2
Prototype 2.png
I played the first Prototype game and I have to say that I loved the gameplay for it. The only bad part of Prototype are it's frequent lagging. And I'm totally looking forward for Prototype 2.

Halo 4
Halo4 cover.png
After playing Halo 3, I wanted to see another sequel for the game. But I'm more interested in the story than the multiplayer, but I do love the multiplayer. So I have to totally play Halo 4 this year.

Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City
File:OperationRaccoonCity.jpg
Besides Resident Evil Revelations, I want to play another Resident Evil game. The latest Resident Evil game I've played was Resident Evil 5, which was great. And I wish I could play Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City.

Tomb Raider
File:Tr2011cover.jpg
One of my favorite video game characters is Lara Croft. And I want to play the next game in the series. And I like the new appearance of her too.

There's plenty of good games coming out this year, but I forgot to mention Mass Effect 3. But I'm not that interested in the game. And I can't wait to play all these games.
Till Next Time!!

No comments: