Friday, June 24, 2016

I got a message from Xbox Live...

Hey Guys, I know it's been a while since I made a post. I've actually been busy playing Doom and Alien: Isolation. I know what most of you may be thinking: why are you playing Alien: Isolation? Well, I never got a chance to play it and got it dirt cheap.

Anyways, I check my e-mail everyday just in case if there is anything important. This particular e-mail left me skeptical because I'm pretty sure it's bullshit, but then I got more into it. Just have a look for yourself.

Literally, I don't remember "harassing" any player because I don't use voice chat often

Under my freedom of speech, I can talk as much shit about the Xbox Live Enforcement Team as I want. I'm not going to slander them, but I will provide some "constructive" criticism.

I've never been a fan of the Xbox Live Enforcement Team to begin with. Yeah, they do go after the right people, but they take what seems like an eternity to actually take action. My biggest issue with this suspension is the fact that I can get suspended for trash talking while people who hack and cheat pretty much get immunity.

Where's the free speech? I trash talk on Call of Duty, but I mostly do it to troll try-hards in the game. I don't trash talk people unless they deserve it.

However, I can't be too mad over it since this is my first offence. I guess I have to be more careful of what I tell other people otherwise years of purchases on Xbox Live would go to waste.
Till Next Time!!

No comments: