Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Borderlands 2 Game of the Year Edition RANT!

Hey Guys, most of you guys may disagree with me about this post. However, you'll understand why I'm so mad about Borderlands 2 GOTY. This game is not bad for its price. It's currently $40 at GameStop, but I got this for $30 on Black Friday. I thought I got a really good deal from this package, but I really didn't.

You want to know what the GOTY edition comes with? It comes with all 4 of the main DLC, the Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade 1, the Mecromancer, the Psycho, a Golden Key, the Gearbox Gun Pack, the Creature Slaughter Dome, and the Vault Hunter's Relic.

Seems like a good deal right? Okay, the GOTY edition does NOT even come with the Vault Hunter Upgrade 2, which raises the level cap to 72. Also, the additional DLC will not be included, which includes Blood Harvest and Wattle Gobbler. Seriously Gearbox?

Why couldn't you wait a little longer to release Borderlands 2 Game of the Year Edition. Wasn't already enough that you charged people $60 for a year old game!? I understand the DLCs released just recently are dirt cheap, but wouldn't have been nice if Gearbox released the GOTY edition with EVERY DLC made for the game!? Especially the Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade 2. That upgrade should have been included in the package, but I guess not.

Don't get me wrong, I love Borderlands 2, and I love this GOTY edition. However, I would have loved if every DLC was included for crying out loud! At least it wasn't a total loss for me since I only paid half price for the game.
Till Next Time!!

No comments: