Monday, January 17, 2011

Two Gamers #9-Marcus vs. Marley The Final Showdown

Superm6031: Let us continue, shall we?
Rob: Come on Marcus!
Marcus: Just give me a moment man! I need to reload.
Darry: You really need to help out man!
Marcus: Ok I'm done reloading.
Rob: Let's just go find Marley/
*Rob Gets Shot*
Rob: Dang IT!!
Marcus: You okay?
Rob: NO I'M NOT OKAY!!
Nick: Sorry but I can't let you go anywhere.
Marcus: Get outta of the way or you'll find out what I'm about to do.
Nick: You asked for it.
*Smoke Rises*
Darry: What's going on?!
*Paintballs Shoot Out Crazy*
Darry: TAKE COVER!!
Marcus: What is he doing!
Darry: I HAVE TO TAKE ROB TO SAFETY!! YOU'LL HAVE TO TAKE NICK OUT!! I'LL GET BOB OVER HERE SOON!!
Marcus: Why are you yelling if I'm like two inches away from you?
Darry: IT'S FOR DRAMATIC EFFECT!! GOOD LUCK!!
*Darry Leaves With Rob*
Marcus: Looks Like I'm alone.
*Throws Greanade*
Nick: What is that?
*BOOM*
Marcus: Looks like I got him.
Nick: Oh man I'm covered in Paint.
*Click*
Nick:What?
Marcus: Sorry Nick, but I told you to get outta of my way.
Nick: And I guess I should have listened.
Marcus: Right you are.
Nick: ...
Nick: Well what are you waiting for? do it.
*Glances*
Nick: DOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*Marcus Shoots Nick*
Marcus: Now that was easy.
Marley's Goon: Don't move or I'll shoot!
Marcus: Ok then.
*Marcus turns around and Shoots*
Marcus: You guys make it to easy.
Bob: Hey am I late?
Marcus: No your just on time. Let's head out.
*Marcus and Bob enter a metal room*
Marley: Well look who decided to show up.
Marcus: Me of course.
Marley: And all this because of a TV.
Marcus: Exactly. And you'll pay for this. And this is the end!
Marley: Not really, Marcus.
*Goons Appear Everywhere*
Marcus: It seems you thought this out.
Marley: Now you'll want to walk away and forget about this or you'll regret it.
Marcus: Ok then.
Bob: Your really just going to walk away? After what happened!
Marcus: There's too many of them. Mind as well forget it.
Marcus: Oh and Marley. I have something to say.
Marley: What?
Marcus: SHOOT TO KILL!!
*Pulls Out Machine Gun*
Bob: Woah!!!
Marcus: SUCKERS!!!!!
Marley's Goon: HE'S TO STRONG!!!!!
Marley: WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING?! IT'S ONLY THE TWO OF THEM!!!
Voices: Make that four!!
Rob: You think you'll get away Marley!!
Marley: COME ON GUYS! ATTACK!!!!!!!!!
Marley's Goons: URAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*Tackels Rob, Bob, and Darry*
Rob: MARCUS???!!!!!!!!! GET THIS GUY OFF ME!!!!!
Marcus: Hang on!!
Darry: Man this guy is strong!
*Darry Punches The Goon And Kicks Him*
Darry: I'll help you Rob!
Bob: MARCUS!!!!!!! GO GET MARLEY!!!!!
Marcus: Right!
*Marley Runs In A Room*
Marcus: Time For Some Action!
*Marcus Enters The Room*
Marcus: IT'S OVER MARLEY!!!
Marley: I know but please spare me!! I don't want any trouble!!
Marcus: Oh boy.

Choose Your Ending
1. A New Start
2. Never Let A Gruge Go

A New Start
Marcus: Fine I'll spare you. After all it was just a TV.
Marley: I'm sorry for what I've done man. I won't do it again.
Marcus: Don't worry about it! Now let's go finish Wii Sports.

Never Let A Gruge Go
Marcus: No, I loved that TV like a brother, but you killed it!
Marley: Please Marcus, NO!!
Marcus: Good-Bye Marley.
*Marcus Fires His Machine Gun*
Bob: I think he finshed the job.
Rob: He did Bob, you never let a gruge go, that's how Marcus roles.



Superm6031: Well who knows what ending you choose. Till The Next Episode!!

No comments: