Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Xbox Live: Free Games of March 2016- A bit better....

Hey Guys, March is just right around the corner and with another month on the way means that there is more free games coming! For the past couple of months I have been disappointed by the games that have been put for free by Microsoft. However, I think this is going to be a decent month. Let me report the news first as usual and give my thoughts.

Image Provided by Major Nelson's blog

For Xbox One users, Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishment will be free for the entire month of March. Then, Lords of the Fallen will be free from March 16th-April 15th.

For Xbox 360 users. Supreme Commander 2 will be free from March 1st-15th. Then, Borderlands will be free from March 16th-31st.

Why I say this month is a bit better is because Xbox One actually has a decent lineup. I heard good things about Lords of the Fallen, so I think I might enjoy it. I might get into Sherlock Holmes, but I have not heard much about this game in particular.

Borderlands is a game that most people should have played by now. I get that it's cool that people who never played it get to download it for free, but can we get something newer? I never heard of Supreme Commander 1, so why should I try the sequel?

Sorry for a short post, I'm currently stuck with a cold and should be getting some rest for right now.
Till  Next Time!!

No comments: