Monday, January 27, 2014

VGT Weekly Update #2

Hey Guys, sorry I have been slacking with the weekly updates. I have a lot to talk to guys about. First, I'll start off with what I have been playing, and anything that has to do with updating the blog.

First, I want to let you guys know that I am removing most of my old posts. I do not want to be plagued with copyrighted material, so I need to get on removing those posts. I might have to get rid of all the trailers and videos, so if all the trailers are gone, don't be surprised. Basically, anything not by me is getting deleted.

Next, I might add a new Rant tab. I have tons of topics that I would love to share my ideas with you guys.

Also, I really want everyone to stop spamming on my blog. I don't get a lot of traffic on the blog, so there is no point to spamming all over the blog.

Now, what have I been playing? I finally got a chance to playing Laura Croft and the Guardian of Light. I downloaded this last week, but I did not get around to playing it. The game is good, but it is not perfect. The game is only going to be free until the 31st, so download it off the Xbox Live marketplace when you can. I'm still playing Tomb Raider (2013), so the review won't be coming out for a while. DmC: Devil May Cry also has my attention. I'm halfway into the game, and I'm not going to say anything about it yet. Sleeping Dogs, I still need to play. Assassin's Creed IV, I still need to play.

Like I said, expect some updates to the blog itself.
Till Next Time!!

No comments: