Friday, September 8, 2017

Update: The plan ahead, Destiny 2, and other stuff

Hey Guys, just wanted to make a quick update as my viewership has gone down significantly. I'm not dead, but I have been busy for the past week.

Anyways, September isn't my month for games. I'm not buying Destiny 2 day one. Will I even buy it? Maybe I'll get it once every expansion pack releases for it, but that means that Destiny 3 will be released shortly after that happens. I hear it's better than the original game, but I still don't want to be grinding missions for three hours at a time.

I have the Xbox One X pre-ordered. I never mentioned this, but I had it pre-ordered on the day it was announced for pre-orders. The PS4 Pro is good, but I want to play my multi-platform games on my Xbox One X since they are going to run so much better. Although I don't have a 4K TV yet, the games on it are going to run a lot more smoothly. I'd rather have my games run at 1080p at 60fps than at 4K at 30fps.

After months of hiatus, I decided to go back to Rainbow Six Siege. The game has gotten a lot better over time, but the amount of players who are new to the game are just everywhere! Seriously, I just love this game and it's as good as I remember.

With October coming up, I should be able to post a bit more frequently. When the Xbox One X releases, I'll be sure to have a review for it.
Till Next Time!!

No comments: