Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Xbox Live: Free Games of December 2016- Faith in Humanity Restored

Hey Guys, I just made a recent purchase as part of a deal on Amazon and I will reveal what I bought on Black Friday. I'm on a strict budget right now, so I won't be having a massive haul that I was hoping for. I'm still debating if I should get the $99 Nintendo 3DS, but I don't want to go over budget right now.

Anyways, the free games for the Games with Gold program were announced yesterday and personally I was a bit disappointed. It may seem contradictory to the title, but the title will be referring to other people rather than myself. Allow me to explain...

Image Provided by Major Nelson's blog



Sleeping Dogs and Outlast are two great games. If you have never played either of these games before, then please do yourself a favor and download them as soon as they are available to be downloaded. If you've ever played True Crime, then Sleeping Dogs is the closest you're going to get in terms of a sequel since that franchise is now dead.

What disappoints me is the fact that Xbox is going into an Assassin's Creed IV route. What I mean by this is that they made Assassin's Creed IV free on Xbox 360 over a year ago and made the Xbox One version free a few months later. What kind of bullshit is that!? You can probably get Assassin's Creed IV for about $5 or $10 now for Xbox 360. I would have wanted the Xbox One version of the game to be free, but I already own the game, so it's not like my opinion really matters.

Talking about owning games, I literally bought Outlast along with its DLC back in the Shocktober sale for about $6 and now almost a month later it's free. FML. I know that $6 is dirt cheap, but it's still bullshit that I already played the game, so there really is nothing new for me in terms of Xbox One games.

I don't really like racing games, so I'm not interested in Burnout. I've never even heard of Outlander, so I'm not even sure if it's any good. Maybe I'll get into it if I have the time for it considering the fact that I have a lot of games to be beating right now.

That's it for me, guys. I'm going to relaz until my next class starts. I hope that my American readers have a Happy Thanksgiving and a safe Black Friday shopping spree.
Till Next Time!!

No comments: