Saturday, November 26, 2016

Update: My Recent Game Pickups #4- Black Friday Edition

Hey Guys, I know it's a day after Black Friday, but I had to work last night, so I didn't have the time to write. I did my shopping on both GameStop and Amazon and kind of went over my budget. I'm still waiting on one more game to arrive and it's one that I didn't originally plan to buy. Anyways, I'll post a pic of my pickups below.

I didn't include the games that I purchased before Black Friday that includes Battlefield 1 and Titanfall 2


I want to add that I have a lot of these games digitally, but I prefer to have physical copies of video games, so excuse me if some of these games are pretty old. I would say that I did a decent job this year on Black Friday.

I wasn't planning on getting Battlefront, The Division, or Battleborn, but each costed me $10, so how on Earth was I going to let it pass it up? As of writing this, I haven't even installed Battlefront or Battleborn and have yet to play The Division. I probably made the mistake of buying multiplayer games since I really don't have the time to invest in all of them.

I already own Tomb Raider, Battlefield 4, Gears of War, and Assassin's Creed IV digitally, so I just picked them up. I totally forgot to include Titanfall, but I also purchased that as well on disc.

I also purchased Mad Max, but I guess I got the only new copy that didn't include the case. I know GameStop sucks, so I'm a bit upset about that, so I'm going to have to get another copy of the game in order to get a case for it.

Recore was cheap, so why shouldn't I get it? I heard mixed opinions on the game, but I really don't have much to lose based on the price I got the game for.

Currently, I am playing Call of Duty 4 and Dying Light. Literally, the Call of Duty 4 Remaster is so addicting based on its simplicity. However, the spawn system is total ass in multiplayer. Dying Light is pretty fun right now. I prefer this game over Dead Island, but it take me a while to get used to the controls as I always think the "A" button would let me jump.

Overall, I'm happy with what I got from Black Friday. I am disappointed that I didn't pick up that $99 3DS, but I always had a preference on the design of the 2DS. Additionally, I want to get the Nintendo Switch, so I really have no need for a 3DS. I wanted to get Mafia III as well, but I would be going way over budget.

Before I end this off, I want to add that the game I'm waiting to arrive is Life is Strange. I heard good things about the game and am totally pumped to play it.
Till Next Time!!

No comments: