Sunday, November 13, 2016

The NES Classic Craze: My Thoughts

Hey Guys, it's been about two weeks since I made my last post, so where the hell was I? Well, I'm not dead if some of you are wondering. School and work have been getting a lot busier as the holiday approaches. Hell, I'm starting to study for finals since I know my time will be extremely limited in the next couple of weeks. While I'm excited for Black Friday, I know that I have to be responsible with what I buy.

However, there are other people who are not responsible for what they buy. Now, what does this have to do with the NES Classic? Let me explain...

I wish I could tell you that the the price was edited...

As  soon the NES Classic was available for purchase on Amazon, it literally sold out within minutes. It even crashed Amazon. Who would have thought that a $60 retro console would sell so quickly especially one that comes with pre-installed games rather than being able to play all NES titles.

Even thought this NES Classic will be nearly impossible to find in stores, it doesn't warrant to exploit this $60 console to their advantage.

I feel ashamed to have to live on the same planet with people who are reselling this console for hundreds and even thousands of dollars! $18,000 for a console? I better be getting fondled by six different people while getting fed Caviar on Bill Gates's lap.

Seriously, $18,000 is almost my college tuition and this greedy scumbag thinks he could actually sell this thing for that much money!? How in the world are you supposed to argue why the NES Classic Edition is worth $18,000 and have the balls to charge an extra $50 for shipping!? Do you have any idea what people could be doing with that amount of money?

For those of you who are thinking about buying this, please just wait it out until there are more available to purchase. I'd rather pay $60 than $18,000 for this retro console. However, if you really want to play these games then you could always play them through an emulator.

You can even get one of those Retron 5 consoles that play more than just NES games! While it may require you to buy your games, at least you can play any NES game you want and have an extra four available consoles to play on for around the same price as the NES classic.

That's it for me today, guys. I just got Titanfall 2 in the mail today and am currently playing it. I am having a blast with it and am not sure if I will be reviewing it since it came out a couple of weeks ago. However, I can say that's it a major improvement to the first game. I'm happy that I only got it for about $37 and it's a great value at even $60.

I'm not sure how often I will be posting this week since I really have to focus on school, but I will do my best to find the time to write since it's alleviating for me in a way.
Till Next Time!!

No comments: