Friday, May 26, 2017

Friday the 13th: The Game Release Disaster

Hey Guys, just wanted to make a quick update as to what I'm doing with Friday the 13th. As of right now, the game is live for Xbox One users, but it's a shit storm of a release because some people can see it in the store while others cannot.
As of writing this, it's not on my Xbox Store...

Okay, I got home at around 12:40 in the morning hoping to download this game to play when I do wake up. What do I find at the Xbox Store? No Friday the 13th. The game was supposed to release at 11:00pm Central Standard Time, so what the hell happened?

After going back and forth on Twitter, Microsoft fucked up. I don't know what the hell they were doing, but it took them hours before the game became live. Even though the game is live, I couldn't find the game on the Xbox Store! It's on the Microsoft Store, but I guess the website is flooded because I couldn't even get on the fucking page!

The only reason I was fortunate enough to buy the game because some dude on Twitter shared his gamercard for people to find the game on his profile, so they could see it in the store.

The game is less than 4GB, so it shouldn't take too long to download. I'll be playing this as soon as it's finished. I also hope that Microsoft could get its shit together, so more people know that this game is available to download. How the hell is it fair that different regions are getting the game while others are not? The game should have been released for everyone, but I guess Xbox Support doesn't give a shit about the customer.

I'm sure the game is available for everyone on the PS4 verion. If you're having problem trying to download this game, please send me a message and I'll give you my gamertage, so you get the game from the store.
Till Next Time!!

No comments: