Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Xbox Live: Free Games of June 2017- One of the better months...

Hey Guys, I know I'm a day late to this, but I literally had to go to work as soon as these games were revealed. I really wasn't expecting much for next month, but I was pleasantly surprised by the games that are being offered for free.
Image Provided by GameSpot
















How come Xbox 360 users are getting much better games than Xbox One users? I'm not saying that the games we're getting on Xbox One are garbage, but I mean we should be getting some more better quality games than last-gen consoles.

What the hell is Speedrunners? I see that it's a racing game, but why the hell are most of the games we're getting for free on Xbox One are side-scrollers? Admittedly, I'm picky when it comes to side-scrollers because they really have to be something innovative in order for me to be interested in. I know that sounds vague, but it's just to show how picky I am.

If you never played Watch Dogs before, then please play it as soon as it becomes free. It's a pretty fun games once you get past the initial disappointment of the games back in 2014. Sure, there are much better open world games, but this is free and a pretty damn good game at free.

I've never heard of Phantom Dust, but I like the idea that free DLC is a bonus offer to gold members. Honestly, I feel like this should be done a lot more often.

Assassin's Creed III is a great game. Sure, when I first played it I was still upset over the fact that this marked the first game where Ezio wasn't the playable assassin, but I still loved this game. I'll personally play it again because the game still has some great features like hunting that I've never really explored when I initially played it.

Dragon Age: Origins maybe an old game, but it's also a good game. Dragon Age as a series is a pretty good franchise. The last Dragon Age game I've played was Inquisition and that released back in 2014.

That's it for me today. June is a promising month. I'm not sure how July is going to look like, but I'm going to be busy playing a shit load of Overwatch and Friday the 13th.
Till Next Time!!

No comments: