Monday, May 22, 2017

Update: Rambling and Friday the 13th

Hey Guys, been a while since my last post, so it's time for an update post for my blog. I'll label each of my sub-topics I want to talk about, so it isn't messy to know what I'm talking about.

Friday the 13th: The Game
This is something that I have been looking forward to for a very long time. Now that the game is releasing this Friday I simply can't hold in my excitement. Although I didn't get a chance to participate in the beta, I was hyped to see other people playing it and what Gun Media has done with a small budget.

Even though I do protest about getting games day one, I will be getting this game day one. I'm a big fan of the Friday the 13th franchise and need to have this game.

I'm not sure if I could release a review because I hate making promises I can't make. We'll see how it turns out, but I know I will have an impressions post for the game and maybe release the review after putting in over 10 or so hours into the game.

Patreon
Even though I do have ads on my blog, I literally only made a $1 for the time they've been up. Now, I'm not making a single penny off of this blog. Honestly, it doesn't really bother me since I do have a job even though I'm broke most of the time due to school expenses.

I would like to open up a Patreon page to get some extra income in order to be able to do more with this blog and cover living expenses. However, I don't think a lot of my audience would make a donation and my audience is usually above 400 page views a day. I'm grateful that people are reading my content, but also I rarely get comments on my posts.

Until I grow a much larger audience or even if that's possible, I'm not sure I would open up a Patreon page. If I ever did, I'll be sure to let you guys know. It would be a dream come true if I opened up a Patreon page that provided a good source of income, so I'll be able to blog full-time and just be able to do a lot more.

Far Cry 5
If you didn't already know, I'm a big Far Cry fan. Even though the game has been confirmed, we won't be getting a reveal trailer until May 26th, 2017. I'm looking forward to watching it.

Be on the lookout for teaser trailers that will be releasing as we get closer to the full reveal trailer for the game. Based on what we have now, the game may be set in America. However, it's best to just wait for that trailer before assuming anything.

Overwatch
I've been playing the shit out of Overwatch for the past couple of months. It was something that I played occasionally, but now it's turned to daily. I've been playing Competitive a lot in order to rank up to Diamond before the season ends this Sunday.

The anniversary update is releasing tomorrow, so I'll be playing the game a whole lot more in order to get these god forsaken, frustrating loot boxes.

That's all I wanted to talk about. Thanks guys for visiting my blog on a daily basis. You have no clue how it makes me feel to have an audience read my content. Sure, I may not get a whole lot of interaction, but I still appreciate the traffic.
Till Next Time!!

No comments: