Friday, September 30, 2011

Battlefield 3 Beta Review

Hey Guys, I finally got a chance to play the Battlefield 3 Beta this morning and so far I'm impressed with the game. I can say that this game is actually full of realism, it actually can be better then Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3.

The only bad part of the Beta is that you can't fly a jet. I was looking forward to use the Jet for some air combat.


Graphics: 8.5
I can admit that the Graphics that were shown during gameplay videos weren't the same as the Beta. But the Graphics are actually better then Medal Of Honor. So I consider the Graphics average. Also, Graphics don't make a good game, it's the Gameplay we're looking forward too!

Gameplay: 9
When I first played the Beta I had trouble controlling the characters. When you press RB for the Xbox 360 version of the beta, you use a knife attack, and the button you use the knife with is to change your stance. I always pressed B to crouch or Prone and it doesn't do anything. But excluding the controls, I love the realistic gestures that are presented in the Beta. When you prone your arm sticks out and you could see your body when you look down or hurdle over an object. That's the awesome thing about it.
Cover art of Battlefield 3

VGT Score: 9 Out Of 10
This was just the Beta, so I had only limited things that I could review about it. The Score could change once the full game is released and I'll have more content to review. Stay tuned until then.
Till Next Time!!

No comments: