Sunday, April 1, 2012

Editorial: Why I Like The MK14 In MW3

Hey Guys, my favorite weapon in Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3 is currently the MK14. Most players consider this to be the most overpowered weapon in the game. And this weapon is seriously overpowered, no frigging joke! But here's why I like it.
Weapon mk14 large.png
  • It takes about two hits to kill somebody at close range. But since this weapon is Semi-Automatic, it fails at close range, but it's super accurate.
  • The recoil can be easily manged with the Kick proficiency and or the Suppressor attachment.
  • It's an instant kill if you shoot somebody in the head with this gun.
  • It takes about 3 hits from a far range to kill someone
If you play Modern Warfare 3 online, I would highly recommend this gun to you. Especially in the Search & Destroy game mode, and believe me, when your good with it, you'll level up extremely quick.
Till Next Time!!

No comments: