Saturday, April 28, 2012

Two Gamers #13- Rage Quit?

Superm6031: Hey Guys, and welcome to another exciting episode of Two Gamers! This week, Marcus is playing Homefront on the hardest difficulty and karma somehow, isn't on his side.
Marcus: I have no clue why people think Heartland is the hardest mission in this game? It's so easy!
Rob: Yeah, wait till you get to the church then you'll change your mind.
Marcus: Dude, I'm too good at Video Games. Nothing is too hard for me to handle!
Rob: That's what you said about Black Ops, that one mission took you 5 months to beat.
Marcus: Well all Video Game developers didn't know what the heck their doing, so yeah. And it makes you wonder what they were smoking up at the time.
Rob: Well you do realize that the developers who Homefront are now jobless, right?
Marcus: Oh really?
Rob: Yeah, really.
Marcus: Well they did a great job on this game why did they close down?
Rob: Let me put this in a term where you can understand, Homefront Sucked!!
Marcus: Look, this game doesn't even su- WHAT THE DOG CRAP BRO THEY'RE ONLY SHOOTING AT ME.
Rob: Dude, calm down, it's just a game.
Marcus: Calm Down?! My teammates aren't even helping me, there just shooting at random crap! And the enemy AIs are too focused on killing me instead of them!
Rob: That's one problem with Homefront man, the AIs are extremely dumb.
Marcus: Dude how many of these guys are even here, they just keep on infinitely spawning at random places!
Rob: I told you, this part of the game is literally broken.
Marcus: Screw it I'm just going to run through them!
Rob: I wouldn't do that if I were you...
Marcus: COME ON!! THIS LEVEL IS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO PASS!
Rob: Okay I'll just call Nick, hopefully he'll get your money back.
Marcus: NO! I need to beat this level otherwise I'll regret it for the rest of my life!
Rob: Well, okay then man.
*Meanwhile*
Marley: Oh hey Nick!
Nick: What do you need today Marley!
Marley: I'm just here to buy a video game, as usual.
Nick: I can give you a recommendation.
Marley: Okay, I want to hear it.
Nick: Have you tried Homefront?
Marley: I never heard of it.
Nick: Well it's about Korean Republic taking over the United States.
Marley: That sounds pretty interesting! But how much does it cost right now?
Nick: Right now it's, $15 dollars.
Marley: Good price and a great looking cover, I'll buy it!
Nick: Good choice my friend, good choice!
*30 Minutes Later*
Marley: Sweet I get to snipe people from a tower!
Marley: WHAT! HOW DID I DIE!
*Meanwhile*
Marcus: I just want to destroy this game, this level is nearly impossible to complete!
Nick: I think I already know that...
Marcus: OH MY GOD I MADE IT TO THE HELICOPTER!
Nick: Good, now you have to stay alive in order to get in the heli-
Marcus: NO! AND I HAVE TO GO THROUGH THE ENTIRE THING ALL OVER AGAIN!?
Nick: Marcus, just calm down!
Marcus: CALM DOWN? CALM DOWN! YOU KNOW WHAT?
Nick: What?
*Marcus Takes Out Homefront*
Marcus: THIS IS WHAT I THINK OF THIS GAME!!
*Throws Out The Window*
Marcus: WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THAT!?
Nick: I'll tell you one thing, how are you supposed to get a refund on that game?
Marcus: ....
Nick: Marcus..
Marcus: WHAT THE FU-
Superm6031: Believe it or not I got frustrated at Homefront on that one mission Heartland on Guerrilla difficulty. That level is literally broken.
Till The Next Episode!!
Marley: Nick I want a refund on this game!
Nick: But why?
Marley: IT SUCKS THAT'S WHY! THIS SHOULD BE HIDDEN BEHIND THE COUNTER! SO SUCK ON THIS!
*Hits Nick With Homefront*

No comments: