Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Upgraded Xbox One and PlayStation 4: My Thoughts

Hey Guys, I'm getting tired of having to hear about the possible releases of a new Xbox One console and PlayStation 4 console. As a matter of fact, it's already confirmed that there is a new PlayStation 4 in development with the codename "Neo". This new PlayStation 4 is set to have a better graphics card and faster processor.

I am not going into the specs since most of them are just rumors. This will only be about my thoughts about these consoles. After this post, I am no longer going to be talking about console upgrades because it's just that stupid. Additionally, I would only be repeating myself.

My biggest problem with this is the fact I'm 100% sure that we have to pay for these upgrades or even for a brand new console. What a slap to the face to people who bought these consoles and especially to those who bought these consoles day one!

I know that I've said this before, but I need to say it again. Sony and Microsoft, if you were going to upgrade these consoles even if you weren't planning on it then why couldn't you wait? For crying out loud, 4K isn't something totally new either! Couldn't you make them 4K gaming compatible, so you don't have to upgrade them later?

They made these consoles knowing that PCs are still more powerful! I bet even a low-end PC could run better than an Xbox One and PS4. Okay, maybe not, but you get what I mean.

We waited almost a decade to get our hands on the Xbox One and PS4. Here we are now and about three years later you guys are talking about upgrading these consoles. Absolutely ridiculous.

I'm going to stop here before I get a brain aneurysm. I need to get back to the Gears of War 4 Beta.
Till Next Time!!

No comments: