Friday, September 29, 2017

Xbox Live: Free Games of October 2017- A solid month...

Hey Guys, a lot has happened in the gaming news this week. The new Red Dead Redemption 2 trailer was amazing and is just building up hype for the game. I just can't wait for the game to release. As tradition towards the end of the month, I will you my thoughts on the free games on Xbox. Just a little side note, PlayStation has a much better lineup of free games for next month.

Image Provided by Major Nelson's Blog


















I heard good things about Gone Home. Keep in mind, not everyone is going to be into these types of games because it's based on exploration, atmosphere, and general puzzle solving. While I am interested in playing it, I'm not sure I'll be able to play it especially in Broketober.

The Turning Test has been put on sale so many times that it's not even funny. I was scared to play it because I'm terrible when it comes to puzzle games. It's very reminiscent of Portal, so that's the main reason why I would like to give it a try.

Alright, I'm a big fan of Rayman. While I already played Rayman 3, it's good to give it a re-visit. If you're not into platformers, then this is not the game for you.

Medal of Honor Airborne was a solid game back in the game, but it hasn't exactly aged well. I would give it a try to just see how it compares to what I remember it being like. Just looking at the game you could tell it looks pretty dated. However, the guys at Xbox have a quote when it comes to including first person shooters.

Anyways, it's a much better month for Xbox Live users. Personally, I prefer PlayStation's free games because they are getting Metal Gear Solid 5 next month. Sure, I played the hell out of it, but it's an amazing game.
Till Next Time!!

No comments: