Tuesday, June 17, 2014

"I'm not a Hipster" Update Available on GTA Online

Hey Guys, I just got off GTA Online a couple minutes ago and it had recently got an update. I got on at 7 am and the update was available to download. What does the update actually contain?


I want to first accentuate the fact that the update does not contain Heist missions. God only knows when those jobs will be available and Spring is already over.

Anyways, new clothing, hairstyles, weapons, and cars have been added to the game. Lots of skinny jeans and plaid clothing. Some bugs have also been fixed like the one where if a player destroys your vehicle and they don't have the money to pay for it has been fixed to where you don't have to pay for it. There is also Gold paint available for your vehicle, but you have to be level 100 to unlock it.

The map has also been updated. When you open up the sub-map, the player's username will appear making personal vendetta missions easier for you. I found this the best part of the update since I can find the jackoff that killed me for no reason.

For more info, check out the Rockstar newswire here

Till Next Time!!
Don't forget about the event weekend that will occur on Friday-Sunday.

No comments: