Sunday, June 8, 2014

Battlefield Hardline RANT!!

Hey Guys, as most of you know Battlefield Hardline has been announced for a release date of October 21. The original video is down below if you wish to view it. Otherwise, let's get started.


Okay, let me get this straight. EA is announcing another Battlefield game right after Battlefield 4 released almost a year ago. What? I don't know about you guys, but this is possibly one of the worst things that EA has done this year. It's so blatantly obvious that this is just a cash-grab. As of writing this, Battlefield 4 is still buggy to this day. How many updates has there been already? 8 or 9? I have no idea. However, the game's performance is getting better, but it's still not perfect.

It's been a long time since I have even touched Battlefield 4, so why would I want to buy this? This is also a bad sign for DICE and EA since Battlefield may now be entering the annual release stage. I really hate annual releases because that means that DICE will have no choice but to give lackluster effort into this game. Who cares if the graphics are good? I just want to play the game the way it was meant to be played. I'm talking about the multiplayer. I love Battlefield because of the multiplayer, but now it's going to end up like Call of Duty! What in God's name is EA thinking? Battlefield 4 was rushed out the door too quickly, which is why that game was so buggy at launch.

I hope to God that this game will end up a DLC and not a full retail game. There is no way on Earth that me or any other regular human being would shell out $60 for a "broken" game. I use "broken" loosely because the game will work, but I'm anticipating it to be super buggy. EA hear me out. Fix Battlefield 4 and push back Battlefield Hardline. I will only buy this game if I know you guys did the right thing.

I hope you all do the right thing and stay away from this game.
Till Next Time!!

No comments: