Sunday, November 8, 2015

Update Post: Fallout 4 and Black Ops III

Hey Guys, sorry it's been a while since I posted anything as there really wasn't anything major going on in the gaming industry.

While I was gone, Call of Duty: Black Ops III released. I need to beat the campaign and put in at least 20 hours into the multiplayer as well as play the zombies mode to actually put out a review. However, I don't even know if I'll even have the review out in time because Fallout 4 is coming out this week.

I might do impressions for Black Ops III and Fallout 4 as a way to build up for the reviews for each game even though there is a strong possibility that Fallout 4 will just get a 10.

So far, I'm actually liking Black Ops III. I'm kind of playing on Realistic difficulty, so it might take me a while longer to beat the game.

I might even forget about Black Ops III because I'll be too busy with Fallout 4.
Till Next Time!!

No comments: