Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Xbox Live: Free Games of May 2016- Anyone got Bleach?

Hey Guys, I'm covering this a day late because I just feel so lazy. Additionally, I want to at least go in to this without as much anger as possible. By the way, don't take the title too seriously.

Image Provided by VideoGamer














On Xbox One, Defense Grid 2 will be free from May 1st-31st. Then, it will be replaced by Costume Quest 2 from May 16th-June 15th.

On Xbox 360, Grid 2 will be free from May 1st-15th. Then, it will be replaced by Peggle from May 16th-31st.

Now onto my thoughts.

How can I sum up this month? It is severely disappointing! I actually thought Microsoft was going in the right direction after last month's free games. I'm still enjoying Saints Row IV and Dead Space as we speak.

I don't know what they were thinking about this month. I never liked the first Defense Grid, I never played the first Costume Quest, I don't really like racing games, and I'm not a fan of Peggle.

I don't know if this is disappointing to anyone else, but I personally feel this is a really weak month. Maybe I'll just spend time on Fallout 4 since the next DLC is coming out sometime in May.
Till Next Time!!

No comments: