Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Don't buy the Wasteland Workshop DLC for Fallout 4

Hey Guys, sorry it's been a while since I posted anything. I haven't really been getting the time nor motivation to write anything. A lot of things have been going on in the gaming industry lately such as the release of Dark Souls III, which I totally forgot about.


Anyways, the Wasteland Workshop DLC released back on Tuesday. Because I have the season pass, I had to download it then load it up. Because this wasn't a huge DLC pack, it took less than two minutes for me to install it. As soon as I loaded it up, I was greatly disappointed.

I am going to admit that I will be kind of bias because I am not a huge fan of the crafting system in Fallout 4.

My biggest issue with this DLC is that you have very limited space on your settlements to make these new crafting items. It's not too limited, but it does feel like you don't have enough room to make what you want.

Additionally, the time to take you to get all the supplies needed to craft these cages will tire you out and not want to make them.

Don't get me wrong. There is a ton of great ideas that are presented through this DLC, but the way that this was executed really hinders all these ideas.

I have the season pass for Fallout 4, but I feel like this was still a waste of $5 even though I did not pay anything for it. Easily, this has to be the worst DLC pack by far for Fallout 4. It's clear that this was intended to keep players busy for the bigger DLC pack Far Harbor.

I'm done talking about this for now. I'll be back if I get the Gears of War 4 Beta code in time. Apparently, the Coalition is having issues distributing them.
Till Next Time!!

No comments: