Sunday, February 26, 2017

Update: My Recent Game Pickups #6- Tax Refund Edition

Hey Guys, I promised to have three posts this week, so I'm gonna give it to you guys. I didn't buy as many games as I wanted, but I'm still happy with the purchases that I did made. Well, here's a photo of the games that I did end up buying.
The lack of PS4 games though....



I wanted to buy a couple of more PlayStation 4 games, but I'm surprised by the amount of PlayStation exclusive games that aren't priced at $20 or lower. Additionally, I don't play my PlayStation 4 as much as I want to. I've wanted to play Infamous: Second Son for the longest time, so I got a chance to buy it. However, I literally beat the whole game in just two days. I wanted to the get the Uncharted Collection ever since I got Uncharted 4.

I have no idea what possessed me to even get Dark Souls III. I put in a couple of hours into the game and keep getting my ass kicked. The game is fun, but I literally have no idea how to "git gud".

XCOM: Enemy Unknown was addictive as crack to me. The game is pretty hard, but I think that's what attracted me most to it. I wanted to get XCOM 2 when it was ported to console, but I didn't feel like paying full price for the game.

Mafia III has been on my radar for some time. I haven't got the chance to play it, yet. I heard mixed feelings about the gameplay, but I hear good things about the story.

Currently, I am playing Resident Evil 7. It may be different from past Resident Evil games, but so far the game is pretty fun to play through. I want to take my time with the game, so I'm trying my best to avoid playing other games at the side.

I didn't just buy video games. Here's a little bonus I got....
Yes, Witcher Memorabilia....
I may not be big on collecting POP! figures, but how could I not get these Witcher figures? Seriously, if you are a fan of TheWitcher, you should get these babies. I got these as a bundle on Amazon for about $58, so I would say that they were totally worth it.

I didn't have a shelf to use for these figures, so I decided to just put them in my small collection of PlayStation games. If my PlayStation game collection gets any bigger, then I'm gonna need a new shelf.

That's all for me today. I'm glad that I was able to have three posts for this week. Horizon Zero Dawn is upon us and I plan on getting it in the near-future.
Till Next Time!!

No comments: