Friday, February 3, 2017

Update: Ghost Recon: Wildlands Closed Beta

Hey Guys, I wanted to make a post on the first day of the month, but I just didn't have the time to. I thought it would be a good idea to make a quick update post about what to expect within the upcoming week. First off, I got this in my e-mail today.
I got extremely lucky to even get access...

If you received this in your e-mail, then make sure you click on the link to access your Beta key because the beta code was not included in the e-mail itself. For Xbox One users, I logged into Ubisoft Club using my Xbox profile and downloaded the key from there. If you want access to the beta, let me know as I can only invite three other people to the beta.

I'm going to be playing this game all day tomorrow and a good chunk of my Sunday to have my impressions out early next week. I wish I could start playing today, but I have to work late tonight. Hopefully, I'll have my impressions up on or before Wednesday.

If you didn't already know, this game is supposed to have the biggest map that Ubisoft created and am sure that not all of it will be accessible in the beta.

Before I go, I wanted to add that Nioh is coming out Tuesday and early reviews are looking good so far. I would pick up, but I want to get Resident Evil 7 before anything else.
Till Next Time!!

No comments: