Thursday, February 23, 2017

Xbox Live: Free Games of March 2017- A better month....

Hey Guys, it's been almost two weeks since I posted anything. Not much was going on and I've been busy with school to be keeping track of anything. I'll do a double post this week as I actually got my tax refund a week ago and picked up a couple of games. Anyways, it's time to get into the free games that will be given to Xbox Live users for March.

Image Provided my Major Nelson's blog

















After months of disappointments, things are looking solid for Xbox in March. Specifically, Xbox One users will be given significantly better games than previous months.

I've heard mixed reactions for Layers of Fear. I like to play horror games, so this might be up my alley whether it's scary or not. It's free, so how can I argue against it?

Evolve. Where do I even begin? Even though I've never played the game, I've heard the fanbase pretty much was DOA. Seriously, I remember this game being on almost Destiny-level hype and by a week the player base was dead. Why this wasn't already free to play on consoles is beyond me, but I guess it doesn't hurt to play the game for myself.

What the hell is Heavy Weapon? Maybe it's good? Maybe it's not? It just doesn't appeal to me, so I'm going to hold my judgement.

I literally can't say enough about Borderlands 2. Why they couldn't make the Xbox One version free doesn't make much sense to me. It's a shame that I played the game already and don't have the time to go back and replay the game from the beginning.

Before I close out, I want to mention that I'm looking forward to Horizon Zero Dawn and reviews came out a week in advanced. It wasn't under my radar, but so far I'm caught up in the hype. I just need to make the time to even play the games I currently have to play Horizon.
Till Next Time!!

No comments: