Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Games Just Announced And Must Have

Hey Guys, you're probably wondering what games you might want that was announced on E3 but I'm giving you a list of games that I suggest that you may like.


1. Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 box art.pngPlatforms: Playsation 3, Xbox 360, PC
  One of the most anticipated games of the year, I bet this is going to be good. Also Call Of Duty Elite will be used in Modern Warfare 3, which is pretty much who's the best in Call Of Duty. So you would want this game for sure.














2. Battlefield 3
File:Bf3-pc-cover.jpg

 Platforms: Playsation 3, Xbox 360, PC, Wii U
   At first I thought this was just another installment in the Battlefield series and nothing to special. But when I seen the Fault Line gameplay trailer, I was so amazed! The graphics are just perfect and they make it more realistic with the gestures. And your able to see your body as based on my knowledge. Man you would want to get this game.














3. Assassin's Creed Revelations
File:Assassins Creed Revelations Cover.jpg
Platforms: Playsation 3, Xbox 360, PC, Wii U
      If you played the the other three games then you need this game. You can play as three characters in the game. Also the online multiplayer will return in the game. There is also a new weapon called the Hook Blade. So like I said, if you are a fan of the series, get the game.



I was going to add Prototype 2, but I couldn't find an image. I do recommend this game to you guys if you played the first game.


Till Next Time!!

No comments: