Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Call Of Duty Black Ops II: Wave 3 Rewards Announced

Hey Guys, Wave 3 is here for players who pre-ordered Call Of Duty Black Ops 2. This time you are able to choose between three rewards and I think only one of them are actually good.
The first reward is entering a sweepstakes to visit Treyarch and to win a Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 Turtle Beach headsets. Either way, the chances of winning are very low which sucks! Really GameStop? The last is a Quadrotor Xbox Live Prop and on PSN you get the Aftermath theme.

If you want to hear my opinion, these items SUCK! I paid $65 to get into a sweepstakes you can't even win and a dumb prop/theme for your console, but I chose to get the prop because you can only pick ONE of the rewards! The next and final wave will be announced on October 8th(My Birthday!) and I really hope it's good. For crying out loud, if you pre-order Borderlands 2 you get free DLC.
Till Next Time!!

No comments: