Saturday, November 14, 2015

Call of Duty: Black Ops III Impressions #1

Hey Guys, it has been a week since Black Ops III released and I really did not make any progress in the campaign. Realistic difficulty can easily make even the most season player quit in anger. I'm not going to lie, but I did not even make it past the second mission.

Even though I did not put the time in for campaign, I have put it a lot more attention to the multiplayer section of the game. What can I say about the multiplayer? The "old me" would have said nothing has been done to the multiplayer and it wasn't fun.

However, I really could not find the will to actually say that Black Ops III sucks. The multiplayer is enjoyable! It's best to play with friends though.

I can't recommend the XR-2 enough























Although the multiplayer is fun, I feel that it's not balanced. The XR-2 is easily arguably the best weapon in the game but overpowered.  I consider myself to be a causal player, but I can get kills supernaturally fast with the XR-2.

If you want to get as many kills as possible, use the XR-2. The KN-44 is pretty good as well, but I swear I feel that most of the weapons of the game do not have recoil. I'm sure it's just me, but recoil needs to be increased for most of the weapons. By the way, the perk system is pretty much similar to Black Ops II.

I was disappointed by the character customization. There is a limited number of options you can choose from. However, I am not too worried about this feature.

Hopefully, I will get around to playing the campaign and actually getting a review out for the game. However, I am so busy with Fallout 4 because of how awesome it is. Black Ops III has a fun multiplayer mode, but I would not say to rush out and buy it.
Till Next Time!!

No comments: