Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Xbox Live: Free Games of December 2015 - This also sucks....

Hey Guys, I'm still working on that Fallout 4 impressions post, so keep your eyes out for that. I have completed the main quest line, but there is still so many activities I can do in the game.

Anyways, the list for Xbox Live's Game with Gold for December has been released today. Usually, I would say if it sucks or not, and this is no exception. Want to know why it sucks? Well, I'll let you know as soon as I actually show you which games will be free.


The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing will be free for Xbox One owners for the entire month. Thief will be free for Xbox One owners starting December 16th to January 15th.

For you guys still on Xbox 360, CastleStorm will be free beginning December 1st to the 15th. Sacred 3 and Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising will be free on the 16th up until the 31st of December. All of these games will be backwards compatible for the Xbox One.

Now onto my thoughts.

I will give Microsoft this, they had the kindness to give one extra game. However, was anyone asking for any of these games?

As a matter of fact, wasn't Thief free on Xbox 360 a couple of months ago or something like that? Technically, we really are not getting an extra game. I think they were aware of the fact that they made Thief free already, so they decided to give us an "extra" game as a way to cover it up.

I guess it's better than nothing. I never played Operation Flashpoint, so I might as well try that. Additionally, I personally find it more appealing than the other games. I tried getting into Thief, but it couldn't hold my attention. It literally felt too much like Dishonored.
Till Next Time!!

No comments: