Thursday, March 24, 2016

Xbox Live: Free Games of April 2016- So much better....

Hey Guys, I've had such a great day today and I hope you all had a great day. Actually, I'm having a horrible day since I got into one of my dream colleges, but I most likely won't be able to afford it. Anyways, that's besides the point.

April's Games with Gold have been revealed earlier today. I will show you what they are and will share my thoughts about them later.

Image Provided by Major Nelson's blog

On April 1st-30th, The Wolf Among Us will be free for Xbox One users. Then, from April 15th-May 15th, Sunset Overdrive will be free.

For Xbox 360 users, Dead Space will be free from April 1st-15th. Then, Saints Row IV will be free from April 16th-30th.

Okay, now onto my thoughts.

This month is so much better than the previous months that have passed. I played The Wolf Among Us on Xbox 360, but I never finished it since I never got the rest of the episodes, so I am excited to be able to actually finish it. I heard great things about Sunset Overdrive when it came out, but I never played it, so I feel great to be able to play it as well.

I played Dead Space 2, but I never played the first one before. I absolutely loved Saints Row The Third. I've always wanted to get into Saints Row IV, but I never got the chance to play it.

All in all, great job Microsoft! This is a great month and am excited to see what we get in May.
Till Next Time!!

No comments: