Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Next Call of Duty in the Far Future?: My Thoughts

Hey Guys, although I can admit that I am not a huge Call of Duty fan I am one of very few people who actually enjoys playing through the campaign. However, I do like going on multiplayer telling people to get good or drink bleach. Regardless, I am still surprised that a new Call of Duty has been confirmed this early. Trust me, I am not surprised that there is going to be a new Call of Duty game for 2017.

If you want to check out the full details, then please check out this article from GameSpot and start seeing this new for yourselves.

Space Combat. Seriously, remember space combat in Call of Duty: Ghosts? Yeah, it was pretty hilarious! However, it would be cool and strange if we got to actually fly spaceships in this next Call of Duty. I think (and hope) that combat in space would be done in ships because then it would make a lot more sense.

Speaking about Ghosts, this is not going to be Ghosts 2. Sorry for everyone who actually wanted a sequel to that game. I only wanted a sequel if it provided closure to the first game's story because that ending did suck.

Nonetheless, I can't be the only one tired of future Call of Duty games am I? It's just getting boring now. Actually, I've been getting bored since Advanced Warfare even though I did have fun with that game. However, if this next Call of Duty is going to be totally Sci-fi then something innovative has to be done or people are just going to hate on this game much like Ghosts.
Till Next Time!!

No comments: