Monday, December 26, 2016

Update: My Recent Game Pickups #5- Christmas Edition

Hey Guys, I know that I said I would be posting on either Friday or Saturday, but I had to make a couple of extra purchases as well as add in some gifts I got for Christmas. Yes, even though I am a grown man(legally anyways) with a job I still do get gifts.

In case you can't see the PlayStation 3 games, they are Resistance 3, L.A Noire, inFamous 2, Heavenly Sword, and Heavy Rain

I haven't completely switched over to PlayStation. Remember, I am only buying games that are exclusive to the PlayStation 4. Yes, I also got a sweet soundbar from my parents which I have yet to setup since I have no room for it at the moment.

I bought a couple of PlayStation 3 games over the course of two weeks, so I'm including those as well as part of the pickups I made. Have not played any of them besides Heavely Sword and Heavy Rain. I beat Heavy Rain and am glad that I got a chance to play through it. If you have either a PlayStation 3 or 4, please go get a copy of Heavy Rain. The game still holds up to this day.

In case you're curious, I bought all those PlayStation 4 games. I'm surprised that the PlayStation 4 Pro isn't bundled with at least one game or even a bigger hard drive. I know that I'm only getting PlayStation exclusives, but 1TB isn't going to cut it.

I wanted to get Deadrising 4, but maybe I'll pick it up on Friday or Saturday. For now, I didn't get anything new for my Xbox One.

2017 is almost upon us. If Resident Evil 7 turns out to be an excellent game, then 2017 is off to a great start. I'll be sure to pick it up as soon as a couple of my favorite YouTubers review the game to say if it's good or not. I'm looking forward to being exposed to the world of PlayStation.

I hope you all had a good Christmas or whatever holiday you celebrate.
Till Next Time!!

No comments: