Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Two Gamers #7-Marcus Vs. Marley

Superm6031: You know how sometimes friends get into fights and don't talk to you anymore and aren't involed in your life anymore. Well that doesn't work with Marcus and Marley.
Rob: Hey Marcus, I found a 55' inch television in the junk yard. But who would throw this away?
Marcus: Woah! Can I have it?
Rob: Well... Agh, what the heck! You can have it.
Marcus: Man your the best Rob!
Rob: I know I am.
*2 hours Later*
Marcus: This TV is AWESOME!
*Someone Knocks On Door*
Marcus: Be right there!
*Opens Door*
Marley: I heard you got a new TV from Rob. Is it true?
Marcus: Yeah, it's true.
Marley: Well I brought Wii Sports Resorts with me. Wanna play it?
Marcus: Yeah ok.
*Put In Wii Sports Resorts*
Marcus: Hey Marley! Make sure you put on that wrist strap.
Marley: I don't need that blasted thing. I have a tight grip. So you don't have to worry about that.
Marcus: Let's Play Some Bowling.
*15 Seconds Later*
Marcus: HAHA! I got a Strike!
Marley: Well it's my turn.
*Marley Swings Hard And Fast*
Marley: OH NO!!
*TV Shatters*
Marcus: Marley, WHAT THE FRIGGN BLODDY DONKEY!! THAT WAS MY NEW TV!!
Marley: Hey I'm sorry!
Marcus: SORRY!! I TOLD YOU TO PUT ON THE WRIST STRAP AND YOU JUST HAD TO IGNORE ME!!
Marley: But I...
Marcus: GET OUTTA HERE!
Marley: This isn't over Marcus!
*Marley Walks Out The Door*
Marcus: This Means War.
Darry: Hey Marcus I heard you got a new TV.
Marcus: SHUT UP GET OUTTA HERE!
*Darry Runs Away*
Marcus: I'm going to make Marley pay for this.
*Meanwhile At Marley's House*
Marley: I didn't mean to break Marcus's new TV!
Nick: Well why didn't you listen to him? He did tell you to put on the wrist strap.
Marley: Still! I have a Tight Grip!
Nick: Not until today you retarted moron.
*Something Is Thrown From The Window*
Marley: What Was That?
Nick: Let me cheak.
*Gas Sprays Out*
Marley: Oh Man! I can't see!
Nick: What's going on?!
*Painballs Are Shot*
Nick: OW! SOMETHING HIT ME! OW IT KEEPS COMING!
Marley: Nick your getting shot with Paintballs! TAKE COVER!
*Marley Pulls Out A Paintball Gun*
Marley: EAT THIS!!
Marcus: Rob, where did he get that Paintball gun?
Rob: How should I know!
Darry: He always had one!
Nick: Pass me a Paintball Gun!
Marley: Catch!
*Nick Grabs Paintball Gun*
Nick: Now I could defend myself!
*Smoke clears out*
Marcus: Dang It! Rob do you have anymore smoke bombs?
Rob: No, I'm out!
Marcus: Well let's get outta here!
Darry: Let's!
Marley: So You Did This Marcus!
Marcus: RUN!!
*Marcus and Friends Run Away*
Marley: So if it's a war he wants, then it's a war he'll get!
*The Next Morning*
Marcus: Well I hope Marley learned his lesson.
*Turns Around*
Marcus: Why is there white stuff on the window?
*Goes Outside*
Marcus: THERE'S TOLIET PAPER ON MY HOUSE!!
Nick: And I could tell you who did this Marcus.
Marcus: Wait?! How did you get here!
Nick: Don't worry about that. But Marley did this for revenge.
Marcus: Marley! I just knew it!
Nick: You're not gonna do anything else are you?
Marcus: Oh I will, he broke my TV and he's getting revenge because of that?! That ain't happening!
Nick: Just let it go!
Marcus: Cya.
*Marcus Takes Off*
*10:00 p.m Marley's House*
Marcus: Time for payback!
*Marley Comes Out The Door*
Marley: I see you want revenge, is that right?
Marcus: You bet.
Marley: Well think again and look around.
*Marcus Looks Around And A Bunch Of Guys With Paintball Gun Are Around Him*
Marcus: It seems you thought this plan pretty well.
Nick: I warned you Marcus. Now I might have to shoot you.
Marley: Yeah, so beat it! Before we open fire.
*A Paintball Shoots Marley*
Marley: DANGIT! OPEN FIRE ON HIM!
*Uniformes Guys Appear With Paintball Guns And Open Fire*
Rob: Happy to see us?
Marcus: Now I am!
Rob: Take This.
*Passes Paintball Gun To Marcus*
Marcus: Thanks.
Rob: Now come on we need to fight and end this!
Marcus: Let's Do This!
Superm6031: HAHA! Sorry I have to end this but I'll make part two of this episode after another episode!
Man I love this Job XD! But I'm not getting paid :-(!
Till The Next Episode!!

No comments: