Thursday, July 9, 2015

Is there a Prototype Collection coming to Xbox One and PS4?

Hey Guys, just recently Xbox Achievements received achievement lists for both Prototype and Prototype 2 on the Xbox One. You can check out the full article here

I have mixed feelings about this. I have nothing against Prototype or its sequel. I think that the first game was great, but I never got the chance to play the second game. It's the whole re-release thing that makes me nervous. I thought we were trying to move on from last-gen. Sure it's cool to see remaster ports of old games, but isn't time that we get some new games? Maybe even a Prototype 3 for this matter?

As of July 9th, there is still too little information to prove that either game or a collection of both of them are to be released. Is it impossible? No, it's very possible that we might see both of these games on current-gen consoles.
Till Next Time!!

No comments: